Friday, December 30, 2016

' A three-course Norwegian meal' by K.J.S. Chatrath

I know this does not really fall under 'Indian restaurants worldwide' but since it deals with food, I am putting it in this blog.

Take a look at  a three-course Norwegian meal which I had two months back in Norway.

 The starter or the 'Entree'- lightly marinated salmon with lemon cream. That rectangular thin strip is the salmon! Of course the Americans call the main dish as 'Entree', and pray who can stop them from saying so?

 The main dish - something like an aloo tikee with peanuts. It was as bland as anything can be. Dont miss those three brown things- those are boiled potatoes in jackets!

The dessert was as tasty as it was good looking.

I am not a big eater, but still I was hungry at the end of this good looking meal. 

My take- Indian cuisine is the best in the world.







Say with pride that Indian food is the best in the world. 

गर्व से कहो की भारतीय खाना दुनिया में सब से अच्छा है! 
जय हिन्द!




No comments:

Post a Comment