Friday, March 25, 2016

'Making Amritsari Kulchas in five easy steps' by K.J.S.Chatrath
















And the final product- something to die for!

LATER:  A dear friend Supreet Dhiman suggeested that I give some more details about the location etc. of this Dhaba. yes, I should have mentioned the address. So here is an addendum:."This was in Sector 7 of Panchkula about 2 years back. I had then talked to the young man running the place. He had told me that the original shop was on Lawrence road in Amritsar which his father had set up after partition. He could not say why his father chose the name 'Chajju' and weather it was inspired by the Panjabi saying 'Jo sukh Chajju dey chaubarey, oh na Balakh na Bukharey'. ....Unfortunately the dhaba closed in Sector 7, Pkl as there was some electricity problem...I understand that it is now running at Society-166, Sector 32-b, Tribune Road, Tribune Road, Chandigarh, 160020; Phone:093560 13391. It needs verification if it is still there."

……     …..
May I invite you to visit my websites & blogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment